I love Taylor Farms Cobb salads from my local grocer.They have chicken breast meat, bacon, blue cheese & dressing & a hard boiled egg.

Of course lettuce. They used to add 3 to 4 cherry tomatoes too. A week or two ago I noticed ONE tomato in the salad. I get it,the price of tomatoes has sky rocketed.

But, now there are NO tomatoes at all. The thing that ***' me off is, the PRICE IS THE SAME!! The label STILL says this product has tomatoes!

Lower the price, ad a tomato or two OR take the claim off the label!!!make a new label, save the old ones till you can start putting tomatoes back in the product.

Taylor farm saves & makes a profit, we pay.....Rick

Had an Experience with Taylor Farms?

Comments

rkggpvwh

Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Wasteful ,Krogers/Dole Kroger " Public published review 12/27/16 There are several people who have been able to get produce from Kroger's after their mark down price because they just throw it all away..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more